1. GENERAL INFORMATION AND PROVISIONS FOR THE EXYNE ASIA TECHNOLOGY WEBSITES
Personal Data is defined under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (PDPA) as data which relates to a living individual who can either be identified from that data; or identified from it and other data which may or likely be in the possession of EXYNE (the data controller). This will include any expression of opinion about that person.
Personal Data can include name, address, telephone numbers and “sensitive personal data”, for example racial or ethnic origin. EXYNE collects a wide range of personal data relating to customer, staff and third persons for their own purposes, and to meet external obligations. This may result in the eventual transfer of personal data to an outside third party, however any such transfers must be permitted under the Act.
Data processing when you access our websites automatically collects and stores information in its server log files that your browser or the app transmits to us. This data cannot be assigned by EXYNE to specific individuals. This data is not merged with other data sources. The following data is collected:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previous page visited)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP addresses v4 and v6 are anonymised)
- Time of the server request
The IP address is valid worldwide and uniquely identifies your computer at the time of allocation by your internet provider. In its most common form (IPv4), it consists of four blocks of digits separated by dots or extended by additional digits (IPv6). In most cases, as a private user, you will not use a constant IP address, as this is only temporarily assigned to you by your provider (referred to as a „dynamic IP address“). With permanently assigned IP addresses (referred to as „static IP addresses“), a clear assignment of user data via this feature is technically quite straightforward.
The data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- Ensuring convenient use of the website
- Evaluation of system security and system stability
- For further administrative and statistical purposes
The authorisation allows the processing of personal data to be processed for the purposes specified herein. Our essential purpose is the facilitation of administration and the ability to detect and track hacking. You can object to this data processing at any time if reasons exist regarding your situation which would speak against the data processing. You can contact the responsible data protection officer through our communication channel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our essential purpose is based on the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
The server log files containing the aforementioned data are automatically deleted after 26 months, or anonymised if used for statistical purposes. We reserve the right to store the server log files for longer if facts are present which could lead us to assume that unauthorised access has taken place (such as attempted hacking or a „DDOS attack“).
Use and verification of personal data
The personal data you provide includes the following:
- Your name and family name
- Your address (postcode, city, street and house number, other address details)
- Your email address
- Your telephone number and/or mobile number
If you provide us with personal data, we use it to respond to your enquiries, to process and carry out a consultation/quotation request you have submitted and for technical administration. The legal basis for this is your consent. You can revoke your consent to the use of the data you have provided at any time. To do so, please contact: email@example.com, stating where possible the services used.
- Transfer to third countries which offer an adequate level of protection for the personal data and for the rights of the individual at least comparable to that provided under the Act.
- Linking to external websites
- Cookies and the use of analysis tools
2. PROVISIONS FOR PRIVATE AND BUSINESS USERS
Transmission and forwarding of personal data
To respond to requests for professional consultation or be able to provide the details of qualified trading partners for consultation and/or the purchase, maintenance, or repair of products from the EXYNE range, we forward the personal data entered by you – with your consent – to external qualified trading partners who work in partnership with our company and are based in your region, USA or Germany.
These trade partners will be asked to contact you within a fixed time frame to provide the professional consultation and/or quotation you have requested. For this purpose, the qualified trading partner may contact you by email and/or telephone.
Further processing and deletion of your data
Furthermore, your data will not be passed on or sold to third parties, i.e. people or companies that do not belong to the EXYNE company. Stored personal data will be deleted if you revoke your consent to its storage, if the data is no longer required for the purpose intended by the storage, or if its storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
Use of personal data when using the EXYNE quotation service
When you give us personal data, you are providing us with your data on a voluntary basis. You are thereby giving your consent that the data provided may be used by EXYNE or a qualified trading partner for the purpose of preparing a quotation and getting in touch with you.
With the EXYNE quotation service, the data collected is used exclusively to prepare a quotation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending us a message to this effect. Once the stated time limits have elapsed, the relevant data will be deleted as a matter of course.
3. COMMUNICATION WITH US
You will receive regular information by email about current topics, as well as emails for special occasions, such as special promotions. The emails may be personalised and individualised based on the information we hold about you.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent if you have expressly subscribed to the newsletter. Within the framework of legal requirements, you may also receive our newsletter or an email from us without your express consent because you have ordered goods or services from us, through which we have received your email address and you have not objected to receiving information by email.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us, you can revoke your consent at any time with future effect or object to further receipt of the newsletter without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. Simply use the unsubscribe link contained in each newsletter or send a message to us or our data protection officer.
You can contact us via telephone, by email or by post. If you wish to use one of these contact options, we record the personal data that you transmit to us via the selected contact option. This may be your name, address, email address, customer number and telephone number. You can decide for yourself what information you want to send us via the contact options.
We process this data exclusively for the purpose of being able to respond to or process your enquiry or request.
If you wish to use the contact form in our website, we record the personal data you provide in the contact form, in particular your name and email address. We also store the IP address and the date and time of the enquiry. We process the data submitted in the contact form exclusively for the purpose of being able to respond to your enquiry or request.
Legal basis for the use of contact options, withdrawal of consent
The legal basis for processing data for the use of the available contact options is your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. After we have dealt with the matter, the data will initially be stored in case further queries arise. Deletion of the data can be requested at any time, otherwise deletion will take place once the matter has been fully resolved. At such time, we will delete the data immediately, unless we are obliged to store it due to commercial or tax regulations.
4. INFORMATION ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT – YOUR IDENTITY
To comply with the rights of the data subject, it may be necessary for EXYNE to request further information to verify your identity in cases where personal data was collected based on a contractual relationship, on a random sample basis, or in cases of justified doubt. This is particularly the case if a request for information is available in electronic form, but the sender’s details do not reveal the identity of a natural person concerned.
Right of access, right to object, right to rectification and right to erasure
- You have the right to obtain access to your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or the right to object, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if not collected from yourself, and the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, and if applicable, meaningful information about the details involved.
- You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us.
- You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data, if we no longer need the data but if you need it for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to processing.
- You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit this data to another controller.
To exercise these rights, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. FURTHER INFORMATION
Disclosure of data to third parties
Links to other websites
Our website contain links to other websites. These links are usually marked as such. We have no influence over the extent to which the applicable data protection regulations are observed on the linked websites. We therefore recommend that you also find out for yourself about the respective privacy policies on other websites.